For my second Christmas Interview, I interviewed the new Labour MP for Birmingham Yardley, Jess Phillips:
- What is your favourite Christmas food?
“My favourite is the bubble and squeak on Boxing Day with pickles and cold meat.”
- What is your favourite Christmas film?
“Elf, I’ve already watched it this year and imagine I will be watching it again every week.”
- What is your favourite Christmas song?
“Fairy tale of New York, although I have a soft spot for Stay by East 17”
- What was the best Christmas present you’ve ever received?
“Probably a bike or something like that when I was a kid. As an adult it might be my kindle, as someone who does not sleep very well, my kindle means I can read in bed without bothering my husband.”
- What present would you buy for David Cameron?
“Some real world experience and some socks.”