The next addition to my series of ‘Christmas Interviews’ is with the SNP MP, John Nicolson:
- What’s your favourite Christmas food?
“I’m veggie. So my Christmas dinner will be a rich mushroom stew with Brussels sprouts and mashed tatties. Then rice pudding with damson compote. I like all of these things.
But if I have to plump for a single favourite it would be home made mince pies.”
- What is your favourite Christmas film?
“It’s A Wonderful Life.”
- What is your favourite Christmas song?
“In the Bleak Mid Winter.”
- What was the best Christmas present you ever received?
“A blue scooter with white rubber handles. It was from Father Christmas. I think I’d not long missed him. He’d left sooty footprints across the lino on the kitchen floor.”
- What present would you get for David Cameron?