As it’s the festive season, I’ve decided to ask a variety of politicians some fun questions relating to Christmas. I’m delighted that the Labour MP for Exeter, Ben Bradshaw, was able to tell us some of his favourite things to do with Christmas, as well as what present he would get for David Cameron!
- Favourite Christmas Food?
- Favourite Christmas Film?
- Favourite Christmas Song?
“In the Bleak Mid-Winter.”
- Best present you ever received?
- What present would you get for David Cameron?
“A small plot of the rainforest as part of a carbon offsetting scheme to encourage him to stick to his promises on climate change.”